Matthew James provides brokerage and transaction management services to a wide range of companies, from New York-based clients to global multimarket accounts. Having spent the first part of his real estate career leading the Downtown Manhattan research department for a time, Matt has a deep knowledge of the real estate industry not only in NYC, but across the United States.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt assisted in portfolio management & underwriting corporate credit facilities at one of the largest banks in the country.
- Founder of ABC Food Tours
- Co-founder of the James-Nicol-Rives athletic scholarship at Wake Forest University
- Former Member, Carolina Panthers & New Orleans Saints
- NY1 New Yorker of the Week, 2018
- Wake Forest University, Economics