Since joining CBRE in 2007, Matt Perlmutter has been responsible for conceiving, structuring and negotiating complex real estate transactions on a local, national, and global scale. Matt is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Workplace & Tenant Advisory Group, exclusively representing office tenants. His group helps companies align real estate with their business plans by employing a platform of proprietary resources, technology, and analytic tools.
Matt’s expertise in strategic site planning and selection, market/data analysis, lease and acquisition/disposition negotiations, and financial/risk analysis, coupled with his personal approach, and extensive transactional experience, enables his clients to make wise and informed real estate decisions. Matt is a strategic negotiator and creative collaborator. He has nurtured close relationships within the brokerage, tenant, and landlord communities for 15 years which enable him to provide superior market intelligence and transaction results.
Prior to advising tenants with Workplace Strategies, Matt ran the research department for CBRE’s Los Angeles office. In this role, Matt provided analytics and market statistics to brokers, owners and tenants who had an interest in the Greater Los Angeles market. Before joining CBRE, Matt assisted with the management, leasing and development of real estate projects for EJM Development Company and Creative Environments of Hollywood.
Matt’s experience includes:
Workplace Strategies for local and global occupiers of office space, lease advisory services (including lease negotiations, audits, lease administration, and portfolio management/optimization), strategic planning, needs assessments, due diligence, financial analysis, dispositions, and market analysis.
Clients (Partial List)
- Butterfield / Lot 5 Media
- House Ear Institute
- Hula Post
- Vinci Academy
- O’Connor & Mikov
- Sovereign Health
- The City
- Post Real Estate Group
- Trion Properties
- Genius Brands Entertainment
- Benaroya Pictures
- LinkTech Worldwide
- Buckley, LLP
- Ford Motor Branding
- Fifth Third Bank
- Bank of Ireland
- Sovereign Bank
- Markun Zussman & Compton
- Big Rock Capital Partners
- Langdon Street Capital
Tenant Leasing Assignments (Partial List)
• O’Connor & Mikov LLP - 16,000 SF
• Benaroya Pictures - 15,000 SF
• Barrister - 12,000 SF
• Vinci Academy - 10,000 SF
• Barclays - 10,000 SF
• Wells Fargo - 8,000 SF
• Angeleno Group - 8,000 SF
• The City - 8,000 SF
• Netflix - 7,500 SF
• LinkTech Worldwide - 7,000 SF
• Bosley (Multi-Market) - 200,000 SF
• House Ear Institute (Disposition) - 140,000 SF
• Butterfield / Lot 5 Media - 80,000 SF
• Sovereign Health - 46,000 SF
• RAILS - 35,000 SF
• Coronado Assemblage (Disposition) - 30,000 SF
• Buckley LLP - 25,000 SF
• Hula Post - 21,000 SF
• Post Real Estate Group - 20,000 SF
• Trion Properties - 17,000 SF
*Click hyperlinks for short videos on each program
- SPACER: We built out a user-friendly program that helps companies think differently about space. Spacer takes into account employee growth/reduction estimates if you’re experiencing shifts in employee count. We can send you a Spacer quiz upon request. The questionnaire takes just a few minutes to complete.
- COMMUTE OPTIMIZER: Gain intelligence on how locations will affect employee commute time, distance and economic impacts on your business. Commute Optimizer is an online interactive scenario planning tool that is used to quickly compare different locations in real time. See options on interactive maps in any US market. Simply import employee addresses or zip codes and easily segment by employee type or location; C-suite, Administrative, Sales or zip code. We would be happy to run this study for you upon request.
- CALC: Easily compare the cost of a flexible lease to a traditional lease. Understand variable pricing structures and impact of headcount uncertainty. We can send you a Calc quiz upon request.
- FLOORED: Visualize and understand space before it gets built. Have more control in the space planning process by creating 2D and 3D floorplans complete with accurate city views and customizable space designs. Demos available upon request.