As a Sr. Project Manager for CBRE’s Project Management Group in Indianapolis, Matt Godsave brings 15 years of experience in all facets of the commercial construction process. His goal is to add value to the project throughout every phase of the process. He offers skills in strategic planning, design coordination, bidding and contracting, construction oversite and project close-out. Matt provides market knowledge, project experience to provide clients with a seamless service delivery.
Prior to joining CBRE, Matt served as an Owners Representative for Rolls-Royce, where his responsibilities included managing and coordinating stakeholders, clients, general contractors, engineers and architects. He also comes from general contractor’s background working for McShane Construction and Shiel Sexton Company as a project engineer. His knowledge of the industry, negotiating skills, creative approach and his high regards to customer service provides the client with an excellent experience through all construction phases. While his recent primary focus has been on large industrial and infrastructure construction projects, Matt’s background also includes a broad range of other project types including retail space, commercial office, hospitality and higher education.
Professional Accreditations / Affiliations
- Indiana Real Estate Salesperson License
- 30 Hour OSHA Certified
- Purdue University, Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering and Management
- Purdue University, Associates degree in Architectural Technology
- Rolls - Royce – 1,000,000 sq. ft. Renovation, Entire Site Utility Improvements
- McShane Development – 101 Medical Office Building – 80,000 sq. ft.
- JF Long Properties – Algodon Utilities Infrastructure - $10 Million Design/Build for Major Infrastructure Expansion
- FedEx Ground – 61,000 Facility / Office Renovation
- White Lodging – Springhill Suites – 72,000 sq. ft. / 130 room hotel
- Center Grove Schools
- FedEx Ground
- Indiana University
- Indianapolis Casting Corporation
- IU Health
- JF Lang Properties
- McShane Development
- Purdue University
- White Lodging