Martha Hastings is a Senior Vice President at CBRE and real estate expert specializing in multifamily property sales. She is a member of the Washington DC Multifamily Properties team, one of the most preeminent multifamily investment sales teams in the nation. Since joining the team in 2006, Ms. Hastings has assisted in the sale of more than 252,000 units in nearly 900 communities for an aggregate value exceeding $36.5 billion. Ms. Hastings is one of the lead transaction professionals specializing in multifamily and has established a well-regarded reputation known for her stellar client service and strategic thinking.
Ms. Hastings began her career with CBRE in June 2005 as a member of CBRE’s prestigious Wheel Program, a rotation-based introduction to a variety of brokerage specialties, including Capital Markets and Investment Properties. In 2011, Ms. Hastings became the fifth sales professional of the Baltimore division of the CBRE Washington DC Multifamily Investment Properties Team and that year was named the "Rookie of the Year" for the entire Mid-Atlantic Region. In 2016, Ms. Hastings achieved the title of Senior Vice President and was named the Top Under 35 Regional Sales/Finance Agent by the Commercial Real Estate and Brokerage Association (CREBA).
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC
- #1 Under 35 Regional Sales/Finance Agent - CREBA, 2016
- CBRE Largest Sales Transaction of the Year – 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Regional "Rookie of the Year" - 2011
- "Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award" - 2008
- Member of the CBRE Women's Network
- Martha received a Bachelor of Arts degree at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, where she also played Varsity Soccer.
- AvalonBay Communities
- Berkshire Realty Company
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Bozzuto Group
- Continental Realty Corporation
- Cove Property Management
- CW Capital Asset Management
- Fannie Mae
- Forest City Enterprises
- Freddie Mac
- H&S Properties
- Harbor Group International
- Home Properties
- Northwestern Investment
- Principal Global Investors
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Ross Development & Investment
- Starwood Capital Group
- Wood Partners