Mark Sergi is a member of the Occupier Services division for the CBRE Indianapolis office. Mr. Sergi specializes in new business development with regard to regional and national companies that proactively view their real estate holdings. He joined CBRE in 2013.
Mark previously served as Vice President for UGL Services where he had performed more than 400 transactions, valued at over $350 million in over 40 states.
In the course of servicing and representing his clients, Mark has provided exclusive/single point of responsibility Transaction Management services for several of the largest organizations in the U.S. He has conducted site searches, coordinated and prepared financial and qualitative analyses, assembled and coordinated teams of consultants, evaluated alternatives, negotiated economic incentives and completed lease/build-to-suit and sale transactions.
His client experience spans various sectors including automotive, construction, computer services, consumer products, distribution, education, health care, information services, manufacturing, technology, transportation and telecommunications and training.
- COSTAR Power Broker Award Winner (Office) - 2012
- COSTAR Power Broker Award Winner (Industrial) – 2011,2012
- NAIOP Transaction of the Year Nominee - 201
- Bachelor of Science — Ball State University
- CLARCOR, INC. - Responsible for the Portfolio Management and Strategic Advisory of all corporately owned and leased facilities. Portfolio consists of 80 locations across the Americas and includes 2 million SF of properties.
- RESCARE, INC. - Responsible for Portfolio Management and Strategic Advisory for over 450 locations, consisting of over 1.5 million SF, for all ResCare companies.
- PITNEY BOWES, INC. - Responsible for the Portfolio Management and Strategic Advisory of all corporately owned and leased facilities. Portfolio consists of 265 locations across the Americas and includes 5.5 million SF of properties.
- THE SCOTTS MIRACLE-GRO COMPANY - Responsible for Portfolio Management and Strategic Advisory for over 110 locations, consisting of over 2.3 million SF.
- CACI INTERNATIONAL, INC. - Responsible for establishment of relationship with this national client.
- Accuride Corporation
- Arbor E&T, LLC
- AT&T, Inc
- CACI International, Inc.
- CentiMark Corporation
- Centene Corporation
- CLARCOR, Inc.
- Level 5 Engineering
- Lifesigns, Inc.
- Kimball International, Inc.
- Pitney Bowes, Inc.
- ResCare, Inc.
- Scotts Company
- Stanley Works
- Total Filtration Services, Inc.
- Valassis Communications, Inc.