Mark Geraghty has been in the real estate brokerage and development business for more than 30 years and has been affiliated with CBRE for 25 of those years. Mark served as Director of Transactions for the Sprint account team for more than 10 years. He has been involved in thousands of transactions involving all aspects of the business including retail, office, industrial and investment property. He recently transitioned from the Sprint account to the Advisory & Transaction Services team in CBRE’s Kansas City office.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mark was President and Principal of a real estate brokerage and management firm in the St. Louis area.
- Top Five Broker- St. Louis Office
- Top Five Broker- Kansas City Office
- Managed commercial, technical, retail and wireline transactions globally with an annual portfolio leasehold spend of $800+ million.
- Built transaction teams to adapt to rapidly changing client leadership directions and structures that included more than 1,000 transactions per year.
- Led program-driven Portfolio Restructuring initiatives resulting in hundreds of millions in savings in transactions.
- Worked in all areas of real estate including retail, office, industrial and investment transactions.
- University of Kansas, BS in Mathematics