Mark Davenport is Executive Vice President with CBRE Global Corporate Services. In his many years in the industry, Mr. Davenport has exclusively represented corporate and institutional occupiers as a trusted advisor. His unique background in strategic planning, architecture, project management and commercial real estate—combined with a passion for innovation and problem-solving—enable him to produce creative and highly effective solutions for his clients.
In his current role at CBRE, Mr. Davenport is responsible for delivering brokerage and transaction management services to clients with large multi-market portfolios. In addition to negotiating leases, asset sales and other transactions, he also oversees the work of dedicated transaction managers. He is also frequently involved in his clients’ strategic initiatives around cost reduction and portfolio optimization. His experience encompasses a wide range of property types, from office and industrial to retail, data centers, and public assembly facilities.
Mr. Davenport’s experience also includes strategic occupancy planning for more than 30 million square feet of space, including headquarters for AFLAC, AT&T, Chase Bank, Cisco, The Coca-Cola Company, and other Fortune 500 companies. He has also led planning work for several large public sector projects, including Philips Arena in Atlanta, Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, and the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Davenport was a Senior Vice President with Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum (HOK) where he was responsible for development and delivery of the firm’s strategic planning services. He was also a consultant and team leader with the Atlanta-based firms Heery International and Brookwood Group.
Mr. Davenport's accomplishments on behalf of his clients have been recognized by CBRE on multiple occasions in the form of the prestigious Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (top three percent producer in the company). He has also been recognized over several years by The Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors as a “Top Ten Producer”.
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (Top 3% of CBRE producers) – 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008
- Top Ten Producer, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Multi-Year Recipient
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- CoreNet Global, Member; Previous Board Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Senior Leader Corporate Real Estate (SLCR)
- Master of Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.A. in Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Building Energy Studies Certificate, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Architectural Studies at Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris, France
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chase Bank
- City of Anchorage
- City of Nashville
- Cisco (Scientific-Atlanta)
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Haverty’s Furniture
- Mirant Corporation
- Regions Bank
- Southern Company
- Turner Broadcasting