Malcolm McComb is a Vice Chairman within CBRE’s Capital Markets Group. He specializes in the execution of larger multifamily investment transactions and portfolio assignments, which have included many of the highest profile investment sales in the country. Mr. McComb brings depth of capital relationships and strategic thinking to important high-profile assignments.
Mr. McComb and his team have negotiated the successful execution of approximately $30 billion in apartment transactions throughout the United States, with a primary focus in Atlanta and the Southeast.
Consistently one of the leading professionals for CBRE globally, Mr. McComb was selected for CBRE’s top honor—the William H. McCarthy Award.
- Emory University, MBA in Finance
- Furman University, B.S. in Political Science
Honors | Recognition | Affiliations
- Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award, 2014
- William H. McCarthy Award (CBRE’s highest honor for professionalism)
- CBRE Innovation Award for ground-breaking team practices
- CBRE Institutional Group Member