Malcolm Coleman, MAI, MRICS is Managing Director of Valuation & Advisory Services in CBRE’s San Antonio office and a member of the CBRE International Valuation Team with over 24 years of real estate experience in the United States and United Kingdom.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2007, Mr. Coleman was a Property Investment Manager with Standard Life Assurance Company in Edinburgh, Scotland, a Senior Appraiser with Integra Realty Resources in San Antonio and a Senior Appraiser with Eckmann Groll in San Antonio.
Mr. Coleman has experience providing real estate appraisals, consultations, reviews and litigation support for financial institutions, developers, individual and corporate property owners, attorneys, city and county governments and federal and state agencies. His appraisal experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, retail, industrial, multi-family, hotel and farm and ranch.
Mr. Coleman has held the MRICS designation from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors since 1992 and the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute since 2006. He serves as a Director and Vice President of the South Texas Chapter of the Appraisal Institute.
- Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Appraisal Institute, South Texas Chapter Director and Vice President
- Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, TX License No. 1335110
- University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, Bachelor of Land Economics,1989
- Centerview Crossing, San Antonio, 16-Building Office Park
- Rivercenter Mall, San Antonio, Regional Mall
- Prologis Industrial Portfolio, San Antonio, 21 Industrial Properties
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio, San Antonio, Hotel
- Citibank Office Campus, San Antonio, Corporate Campus
- MJP Ranch, Bandera County, TX, 1,695 Acre Ranch
- Amegy Bank
- American Bank of TX
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BBVA Compass
- Capital One
- Capmark Finance
- Frost Bank
- IBC Bank
- LaSalle Property Fund
- LNR Partners
- Strasburger Price