Madeline Gregory is an Associate with Advisory and Transaction Services representing the interests of office tenants in the Houston market. In this role, Ms. Gregory actively implements creative marketing strategies with superior leadership skills to connect tenants and investors to ideal new opportunities.
Prior to CBRE, Madeline served as leasing manager at Madison Marquette where she was responsible for leasing a select commercial office portfolio including Marathon Oil Tower (5555 San Felipe) and TC Energy Center (700 Louisiana).
Her past experience also includes Marketing & Leasing Coordinator for Cameron Management where she strategically utilized her comprehensive marketing background to increase leasing activity and occupancy.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Real Estate Women’s (CREW) Network
- National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA)
- Central Houston, Inc. Millennial Enterprise (CHIME)
- Commercial Real Estate Millennial Misses (CREMM)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Junior League of Houston
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Incarnate Word, Master’s of Arts
- TC Energy Center | 1,250,000 SF
- 1001 McKinney | 375,440 SF
- Montrose Collective | 170,000 SF
- Serendipity Labs | Marathon Oil Tower | 28,331 SF
- Hicks Thomas LLP | TC Energy Center | 21,350 SF
- TC Energy | TC Energy Center | 39,803 SF
- M-M Properties
- Random Capital LLC
- Cameron Management