In February 2001, Lynn Murphy joined CBRE, the world’s largest full service commercial real estate firm. In the midtown office, Lynn serves as a liaison with outside brokers and clients, preparing pitch materials, coordinates production of marketing deliverables, processes vouchers and transaction management collaboration, develops proposals and implements all marketing efforts - i.e. flyers, presentations, mapping, professional resumes, and promotional materials.
Lynn also provides administrative support including arranging meetings, coordinating training, processing expense reports, generating letters, memoranda and forms of a complex and confidential nature as well as researching, compiling, computing, and verifying information for real estate contracts and surveys/reports for corporate brokers: Sacha Zarba, Vice Chairman; David Hollander, Vice Chairman; Rocco Laginestra, Executive Vice President; Nicholas Hilton, Executive Vice President; David Kleinhandler, Senior Vice President; Justin Aronson, Senior Vice President; and Jared Isaacson, First Vice President.
Prior to joining CBRE, Lynn worked as a Senior Account Representative for Merrill Direct, a subsidiary of Merrill Corporation. Lynn's responsibilities and roles included coordinating marketing presentations to potential clients and providing technical support to customers experiencing difficulties utilizing the Merrill Direct SEC filing website. Lynn also managed all part-time and contract account representatives, prepared employees work schedules and managed workload distribution, handled all department complaints/grievances and authorized account refunds and credits concerning account disputes.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Golden Circle Member, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Partner in Philanthropy, Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Member, CBRE LGBT Networking Group
- Volunteer, CBRE Cares: Hartley House - 413 West 46th, NYC
- Volunteer, CBRE Cares: Hudson Guild - Fulton Senior Center, NYC
- Advocate/Walker, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer (2008 - 2012)
- Old Dominion University, majored in Business Administration, Microcomputer Information Systems