Lyn Eisenhower originally began her career with CBRE in 1987 with the Professional Education Group. In 1995, she transitioned to brokerage specializing in the sales and leasing of industrial properties in the San Gabriel Valley. At the conclusion of her first year, Ms. Eisenhower earned the title of “Rookie of the Year” for the San Gabriel Valley office.
The San Gabriel Valley is a largely entrepreneurial market. Lyn loves the diversity of business and client requirements and providing knowledgeable, experience-based solutions to help them thrive.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- MemAmerican Industrial Real Estate Association – Member
- CBRE Women’s Network – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women – Member
- Chairman’s Award 1992
- Boy Scouts of America
- Birthday Cakes for Homeless Children
- University of Southern California, Master of Science; Curriculum and Instruction
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science; Education
- Lyn focuses on the industrial real estate market, from Pasadena to Pomona, in the San Gabriel Valley. She has developed a strong expertise in helping clients maximize the value of older manufacturing properties and distribution sites, repositioning them for redevelopment opportunities.
- Lyn is a creative negotiator richly experienced in complex transactions. She is an attentive advisor who strives to deliver successful real estate solutions to her clients. Her hard work is demonstrated by outstanding client service and the individualized marketing programs she provides for her clients.
- Rexford Industrial
- City Ventures
- OfficeMaster, Inc.
- Lowe Enterprises
- The Olson Company
- Pentair Pool Products
- State of California
- Trail Chemical Company
- CSX Intermodal
- The Pasadena Tournament of Roses
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- Aegon USA Realty Management, Inc.
- Alliance Commercial Partners