As an Associate Director with the Dallas Asset Services team, Lori Martin is responsible for the operation, physical condition and financial performance of Premier Place, a 457,901 square foot Class A office building. Her responsibilities also include operational and capital budgets, ownership reporting, lease administration, construction supervision, financial preparation and reporting for an annual operating budget, and staff and vendor supervision.
Lori has over 12 years experience in commercial real estate. Prior to joining CBRE, Lori worked with Transwestern Commercial Services/Jones Lang LaSalle Americas as the Property Manager for Premier Place. She also served as a Property Manager with Fults Realty Corporation for a 250,000 square foot high-rise office building. She also served as a Property Manager with CityPlace Company.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Dallas Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) Candidate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) certification in progress
- Texas Real Estate License