As a Senior Transaction Manager, Liz provides commercial real estate expertise to clients and currently resides within the commercial real estate department of Nationwide Mutual Insurance. She possess a depth of experience ranging from the operations of property in retail, office and industrial developments to transactions covering a wide variety of acquisitions and dispositions.
Liz is a part of a 12-person Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) team located in Columbus, OH that performs hundreds of transactions each year – primarily domestic and some global. With access to the full CBRE corporate platform, Liz and her team are able to offer a complete array of services customized to their client’s needs. The team consistently maintains a deep network outside of Ohio as well as being involved in the top brokerage transactions in Central Ohio.
We’re exceptionally committed to our clients, our industry and our community.
- Global Workplace Solutions Recognition Award, 2013
- Leadership Columbus “Walk the Talk” Award, 2009
- Capital Crossroads SID, Outstanding Service Award, 2009
- BOMA International Chair Award, 2008
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2004
- BOMA Columbus Member of the Year, 2000