Ms. Tippin has over 20 years of professional experience in architectural design, construction oversight and project management. She worked in the architecture field for more than 15 years as a project architect and manager overseeing multiple projects specializing in government and healthcare work. Her experience gained by coordinating multi-discipline teams to produce documents and ultimately buildings to satisfy client’s needs was invaluable. Ms. Tippin was also involved in the construction observation of many of the projects, providing continuity throughout the process.
For the last nine years, Ms. Tippin has worked within the due diligence process, completing Property Condition Reports for both debt and equity clients. Within the last two years, she has joined the Facilities Assessment and Consultative Solutions Group to develop specific formats and products for a wide range of project types and clients. Ms. Tippin’s client-centered approach leads to positive outcomes across a broad range of platforms.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Registered Architect – State of Oklahoma, 1999
- LEED Accredited Professional since 2004
- University of Oklahoma, College of Architecture; Bachelors of Architecture, 1992
- University of Oklahoma, University Center at Tulsa; Masters of Architecture with emphasis in Urban Planning, 1994
- City of Mobile
- Spirit Realty Capital
- Sabal Financial Group, L.P.
- First Midwest Bank
- Arbor Agency Lending, LLC
- Metropolitan Capital Advisors, Ltd.
- Bass Pro Group, LLC
- Berkley Point Capital
- Epic Asset Management
- Principal Real Estate Investors, LLC
- CBRE Global Markets
- Republic Funds
- VEREIT, Inc.
- PASSCO Companies, LLC
- Nelipak Corporation