Lisa Mooney is a Sr. Business Partner, People, in the West Division of Global Workplace Solutions.
Lisa serves as a strategic business partner and member of the senior leadership team on several CBRE client accounts. Her role encompasses talent management, employee and labor relations, learning and development, performance management and compensation.
Lisa joined CBRE in 2011 and has over 20 years of Human Resources experience. Prior to joining CBRE, Lisa provided human resources leadership and guidance in the healthcare industry.
- CBRE, Sr. Business Partner, People
- CBRE, Business Partner, People
- CBRE, Labor Relations Specialist, People
Education or Awards/Accolades
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction; Speech Communication
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- 2015 CBRE Global Workplace Solutions Individual Excellence Award
- Kaiser Permanente Washington
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- Consolidated Communications
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- John Muir Health