Linsey Aviles is a Transaction Analyst for the Retail Services team in Philadelphia, specializing in national restaurant leasing. In this role, Ms. Aviles provides brokerage support in the drafting and negotiation of LOI’s and other related lease documents, compiles field resources and information for market selection and analyses, manages information databases, and oversees the organization of team operations.
Ms. Aviles was previously a Transaction Manager for the Advisory & Transaction Services team in Philadelphia, where she provided brokerage support in the preparation and delivery of portfolio-wide transactions and other deliverables on behalf of corporate clients. Ms. Aviles joined CBRE in May 2015 as a Client Services Coordinator for the Retail Investment Properties team in Philadelphia. In this position, she provided brokerage support, facilitated the coordination of schedules and timelines, oversaw the management of information databases, managed the flow of business processes, and served as the centralized liaison for her team.
Prior to joining CBRE, she was a Sales & Marketing Associate with Mahoney Realty Group, a boutique commercial real estate firm specializing in suburban office leases. Ms. Aviles also spent a number of years as a Customer Service Account Manager for the Philadelphia 76ers where she oversaw a high-volume of accounts and concomitant revenue in addition to acquiring a great deal of valuable experience in sales, service, and retention.
Professional Affiliations / Achievements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: PA
- CBRE's Rising Professionals Organization: Philadelphia Chapter Lead (2018 Chapter of the Year)
- CBRE Women's Network: Field Delegate
- CBRE's Women's Network : National Social Media Coordinator
- CBRE Associate Development Program (2017)
- CBRE Mentor/Mentee Program (2017)
- CBRE Innovator of the Year, Philadelphia Region (2015)
- West Chester University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Saint Joseph’s University, Master of Business Administration