Lindsey Tucker is a First Vice President of brokerage for the San Antonio office of CBRE. She specializes in leasing and marketing office and medical office properties on behalf of institutional and private owners. Since she began her career in 2001, Ms. Tucker has completed more than five million square feet of transactions.
Ms. Tucker’s comprehensive understanding of design principles enables her to consult on asset renovations and improvements, and her sharp branding and marketing strategies produce a velocity of deal activity to ensure client success.
Ms. Tucker has represented some of the largest owners in the nation, including Weston Urban and KDC, KBS Realty Advisors, and Hudson Advisors. Her clients include KBS, Brookwood Financial, Harbert, Welltower and MJR Investments.
Among her recent accomplishments at CBRE, Ms. Tucker represents the new Frost Tower currently being built by Weston Urban and KDC. Ms. Tucker also brought Éilan’s Promenade One and Two office buildings to 100% occupancy in a 14-month timeframe, and City View, a highly recognized Class A office building, to 100% occupancy.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelor of Arts; Communication
- Frost Tower - 462,000 sq. ft.
- City View – 217,123 sq. ft.
- Eilan - 210,000 sq. ft.
- Techridge - 72,474 sq. ft.
- 4350 Lockhill Selma - 116,545 sq. ft.
- Commons at Concord Park – 108,116 sf
- Brought Éilan office occupancy to 100% (2014 and 2016)
- Brought City View occupancy to 100% (2015 and 2017)
- Top 5 Producer in San Antonio – CBRE (2013, 2014, 2016)
- 40 Under 40 Award – San Antonio Business Journal (2008)
- San Antonio Business Journal Top 25 Brokers (2014 and 2015)
- Weston Urban and KDC
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Hudson Advisors
- Brookwood Financial
- Hyperion and Goodstone