Leslie Kirkpatrick Cornell, a member of the CBRE team since 2010, specializes in office project leasing. Leslie continues to expand her local tenant and landlord representation practice by uncovering and capitalizing on market opportunities through networking and database management. She is committed to fulfilling clients’ needs by implementing the clients’ overall strategic objectives.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Associate Broker Office Network (ABON)
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Oklahoma
- Volunteer, Tulsa Area United Way
- Award Recipient, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Tulsa’s New Leaders for 2012
- University of Kansas, School of Business; Lawrence, Kansas; Bachelor of Science in Finance with a concentration in Entrepreneurship.
- University of Tulsa, College of Business; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance.
Leslie is responsible for the sale and/or leasing of major properties in and around Tulsa.
|Santa Fe Square Office Building
|Triad Center I
|21 Lewis Plaza
|Former Scottish Rite Building
|Central Bank Building
|16 Centre Plaza
|Eton Square Office Centre
|South Pointe Medical Park
|Midtown Medical Park
|Southern Hills Plaza
|Aspen Business Park
- Bank of America
- Hideaway Pizza
- Rooney Insurance Agency
- Golar LNG
- Noble Petro
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- Bandera Petroleum
- Senior Star Management
- Enacomm, Inc.
- Express Group Holdings
- Universal Pegasus International
- Security National Mortgage Company
- Opportune LLP,
- Lee Keeling & Associates