Les E. Haggett serves as First Vice President of Advisory & Transaction Services at CBRE in the Philadelphia office with a focus on representing occupiers of commercial real estate. Les has been active in the Philadelphia marketplace since 2006. His experience includes representing over 6,000,000 square-feet of Class A properties for a number of institutional owners, tenant representation assignments for a large cross section of the Philadelphia business community and a growing number of multi-market clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Les served as the Director of Newmark Knight Frank, where he was selected for the National Young Leader and Rising Star Award in 2014 and 2015.
A former hockey player, Les played two years of professional hockey in the AHL and ECHL and captained the ’04 and ‘05 Brown University Men’s Ice Hockey team.
Les earned a degree in Business Economics from Brown University and currently lives in Berwyn, Pennsylvania with his wife and son.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and State of New Jersey
- CBRE Cares, Board member 2016-2019
- Friends of Snider Hockey Advisory Committee 2017-2019
- Member, The Irish American Chamber of Commerce
- National Young Leader and Rising Star Award, 2014 and 2015
- 2011 Largest Lease Transaction Philadelphia Region
- Brown University, Business Economics
- Northwood Prep School