Before joining CBRE in 2010, Leon Titus began his real estate career in 2008 at Colliers International, where he specialized in the sale and leasing of automotive-related properties which included the repositioning of former automotive and automotive related properties for future use.
With a total of 25 years in the automotive industry, he leverages the knowledge and skills he has attained pertaining to the niche market, to aid his clients in the sale, lease or expansion of their properties. In addition to automotive clients he is helping local business owners and clients buy, sell and lease properties in the South Sound region.
Before starting his career in commercial real estate, Leon was the General Manager of Budget Car and Truck Rental, and Car Sales in Tacoma-Pierce County. After this he began his own company, the Leon Titus Automotive Group, where he served as President of the firm before selling the business in 2007 to Avis Budget Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Commercial Brokers Association
- Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Rotary Club of Lakewood
- Past Board Member – Greater Metro Park Foundation
- Past Board Member – Broadway Center for the Performing Arts
- Past Board Member – Tacoma Chamber of Commerce
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts; Accounting
- Roberts Motors | Auburn
- Ford Motor Credit
- Bruce Titus Auto Group | Tacoma
- Mallon Ford | Tacoma
- Waterhouse Motors | Tacoma
- Olympia Mitsubishi | Olympia
- Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep | Centralia
- Topping Volvo | Olympia