Layne Mayfield is a member of a 17-person Advisory & Transaction Services team at CBRE in Dallas. The team is nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers, through dedicated resources, the CBRE corporate platform and a proven track record. Mr. Mayfield handles local business development and implementation strategies, focusing on tenant representation for corporate and local clients.
Layne began his real estate career in 2009 with a focus on DFW office landlord representation. After eight years and over 350 transactions as a leasing agent at Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Mayfield joined CBRE in 2017 bringing deep market knowledge and a unique perspective that complements the team’s local market representation of their clients.
Previous landlord clients include Blackstone, CBRE Realty Trust, Angelo Gordon, Five Mile Capital, American National Insurance, Endeavor Real Estate Group, Silver Tree Partners, TIC Properties, Tremont Realty Capital, Griffin Partners, Champion Partners, Building & Land Technology, Cornerstone Advisors, and Buchanan Street.
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesman
- The Real Estate Council, Member
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, Member
- Cassidy Turley (Cushman & Wakefield) Rising Star 2014
- American Red Cross Young Professionals Auxiliary
- Young Friends Organization benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- Toshiba US
- Haynes & Boone
- Satori Capital
- Robot Entertainment
- Cardinal Health
- Amerisource Bergen
- Montgomery Coscia Greilich
- Cyxtera Technologies