I focus 100% of my time with sales professionals, driving engagement of CBRE’s platform and suite of enablement technology, CBRE Vantage.
With nearly 17 years of diversified real estate experience, I've held positions in both the field and corporate groups, giving me an inside perspective into the needs of our professionals. It’s this unique mix of experience, preference for action and consultative approach which allows me to liaison between product owners and our professionals to activate resources and create engaging learning programs.
I am a high-energy, accomplished program facilitator, presenting both in-person and virtual workshops across the globe. I'm known for my passion and frequently a guest speaker on topics related to technology, sales training, presentation skills and productivity.
- Women's Network Virtual Chapter Co-Chair, August 2018 - Present
- Sales Management Spotlight Award, 2018
- Harvard ManageMentor Manager Training Program, 2017
- Founder, National Client Services Network Group, 2012
- Toastmasters International Competent Leader & Competent Communicator Designations, August 2012
- Mentor of the Year, 2011
- Guest Speaker GLA/OC Regional Client Services Conference, August 2011
- Web Publisher of the Month, March 2009
- Ambassador Award Winner, Summer 2007
- Association for Talent Development
- Toastmaster’s International, December 2009 – 2013
- Vice President of Education, 6/2012 – 8/2013
- Vice President of Membership, 1/2010-6/2012
- CREW Network Sponsorship Committee, 2008
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- Texas A&M University; Political Science and Philosophy