Laith is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE in the San Francisco Bay Area. A project specialist with over 8 years of commercial design and construction management experience, Laith manages all facets of project management for individual real estate projects—including project planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout—and streamlines processes to optimize efficiency.
Laith’s experience and general contracting background have enabled him to develop a deep understanding of project processes and costs that allows for a proactive approach to project planning. Accommodated with enhanced project communications, his experience serves as an invaluable resource that he applies towards internal and external business partners to achieve project goals. Throughout his career, Laith has completed a variety of projects from refreshes to multi-floor tenant buildouts with structural modifications, supporting an ever-evolving business environment through the completion of standout projects.
- Square Inc., San Francisco, CA. Completion of numerous projects including a 125k square foot TI with an auditorium stair spanning three floors and multiple dining areas. Maintained consistent and successful relationships with the Square facilities team utilizing open channel communication and advanced planning to navigate constantly evolving needs.
- McKinsey & Company, San Francisco, CA. Completed a two floor 45K square foot buildout. Project consisted of a high density of offices and conference rooms, including high-end finishes and a multi-use dining/entertaining area. Directly contracted and managed AV, IT and security vendors. Project was completed on schedule and under budget.
- CBRE Workplace 360, San Francisco, CA. Completed a two floor, 38K square foot buildout at the recently completed Salesforce Tower. Project consisted of a newly adopted open office/flex workspace program including breakout spaces rooms and a lounge area with a feature stair showcasing the views from the tower.
- California State University Sacramento – Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Bullet
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Centerview Partners
- Endpoint Clinical
- Kilroy Realty
- McKinsey & Company
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Square Inc.
- Confidential Client: a peer-to-peer ridesharing firm
- Confidential Clients: multiple investment banking firms