Lacey Fisher is an Associate within the office brokerage group at CBRE Milwaukee. She joined the team October 2018, transitioning from a career in public accounting, personal finance and wealth management. She has experience with real estate transactions, tax implications and building valuations.
Lacey focuses her time on both tenant and landlord representation, bringing excitement and energy to each of her assignments.
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Member, Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women (WCREW)
- Communications Committee, WCREW
- Member, Milwaukee Athletic Club (MAC)
- Women’s Committee, MAC
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member, Wisconsin REALTORS Association (WRA)
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Pepperdine University - Certificate in financial planning
- State of Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License – obtained 2018