Kyle Schoppmann serves as the President of CBRE’s Mid-Atlantic Division, which includes offices in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Kyle oversees the day-to-day strategic direction, performance and growth of the Mid-Atlantic Division for all CBRE lines of business. She holds responsibility for the development and management of our professionals, directing the creation and implementation of tools and training that drive their success.
Kyle joined CBRE as Managing Director, Brokerage Services, in 2007, assumed responsibility for Capital Markets as Senior Managing Director in 2009, and in 2014 was promoted to Executive Managing Director. She served as the head of Occupier Services and Executive Managing Director for CBRE’s Tri-State region prior to leading the Mid-Atlantic Division.
Kyle has more than 20 years of experience in sales strategy, training and professional development. She was previously a Consulting Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers and then IBM, where she worked closely with C-level executives on complex change initiatives. Prior to IBM, she held various sales and marketing positions at the Dow Chemical Company.
Kyle currently serves as a member of CBRE’s Executive Diversity & Inclusion Council. She is also a member of Leadership Greater Washington (Class of 2019), Federal City Council and the Economic Club of Washington, D.C. Kyle has been named to the Washington Business Journal’s first-ever “Greater Washington’s New Guard” list, the Power 100 List and is a Women Who Mean Business Honoree. In 2019, Kyle was named to Washingtonian's list of the Most Powerful Women in Washington.
- CBRE Market Leader of the Year Award, 2019
- Washingtonian’s Most Powerful Women in Washington, 2019
- Washington Business Journal, The Power 100 List, 2019
- Washington Business Journal, Women Who Mean Business Honoree, 2019
- Washington Business Journal Greater Washington’s New Guard list, 2018
- CBRE President's Performance Award, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- CBRE Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award, 2012
- David Rockefeller Fellow, 2009-2010, Partnership for New York City
- CBRE Manager Innovation Award, 2009
- CBRE Benjamin Arthur Banker Education Excellence Award, 2008
- University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, MBA in Finance
- Duke University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering