Kurt Giller joined CBRE in 2019 as an Associate in the Industrial & Logistics Division in Tulsa. Kurt works with industrial leaders Tom O’Brien, Matt Klimisch, David Glasgow and Alex Powell, focusing on marketing and prospecting new clients as well as managing existing clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kurt co-founded a start up company before accepting a leadership role in a B2C company. His experience as an entrepreneur provides added value to his clients interested in growing their business. Kurt is passionate about creating the best possible business solution for each and every one of his clients based on their own unique circumstances.
Kurt is familiar to the Tulsa market as he participated on the Oral Roberts University baseball team where he was named team captain 4 out of 5 years. Since his time on the ball field, Kurt has developed his skills and prides himself on his attention to detail and being able to provide excellent customer service to every client.
- Expressway Distribution Center - 248,699 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- Metro Park East III, IV, V - 220,000 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- Airport Industrial Park I - 155,000 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- Henshaw Business Park - 141,876 sq. ft. of industrial space in Tulsa, OK
- Metro Warehouse - 72,410 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- 56th Street Warehouse - 43,200 sq. ft. of industrial and flex space in Tulsa, OK
- 2020 Tulsa NAIOP Industrial Lease Deal of the Year
- Oral Roberts University, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration