In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Kellee Mikuls is a Vice President at CBRE on the Brokerage Services team. As a Hawaii native, Kellee's passion for real estate stemmed from the ever-changing real estate landscape seen on the islands. This passion propelled her to Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to study commercial real estate and finance. The Marquette University Real Estate Program was recently ranked 9th best in the country by US News and World Report.
At CBRE, Kellee focuses on investment properties and office tenant representation and listings. Kellee is one of the few brokers in the Omaha area who specialize in medical brokerage. With her ability to think strategically and market effectively, Kellee has seen success in disposing of assets for her clients, as well as assisting her clients in their real estate transactions.
Kellee has received the Platinum Award for outstanding achievement in 2016 and 2018.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Nebraska
- Platinum Club Recipient, 2016, 2018
- President's Club Recipient, 2017
- Marquette University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Commercial Real Estate and Finance
- Kellee is currently pursuing her CCIM designation
- CHI Health - Client Representation
- Creighton University Medical Center - Sale Listing
- Confidential Fortune 500 Company - Client Representation
- CHI Health - $700 Million Portfolio Sale
- Airlite Plastics - 130,000 SF Warehouse- Sale Listing
- Medical Clinic - 5,000 SF Clinic Space - Client Representation
- Advance Services, Inc.
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Prudential Insurance
- Emergency Dental USA
- Airlite Plastics
- Great Western Bank
- Midwest Gastrointestinal
- Banyan Medical Systems
- CHI Health
- Lindsay Manufacturing Co.
- Union Pacific