Kim Maziarz is a Senior Furniture Advisor with CBRE Furniture Advisory Services, a line of business within the Space Enablement Group. With 20+ years in in the commercial furniture and design industry, Kim works with clients to understand their furniture buying objectives and recommend a strategic approach to develop an RFP and process best suited to meet the objectives. Kim brings significant national first-hand dealer experience and knowledge to the team which enables her to develop bid strategies uniquely suited to each market.
In addition, Kim works with the Furniture Advisory Analyst division to develop and present the RFP pricing summary in a way which creates simplicity and transparency to clients. Utilizing CBRE’s historical discounting data, she can evaluate project discounting to ensure maximum savings and value can be achieved. She also reviews all proposals and invoices prior to order entry to ensure all project discounting is compliant with the agreement.
To date, CBRE Furniture Advisory Services has been able to achieve and demonstrate savings for its clients from 5%-28% of the total furniture budget.
- IADT Chicago – Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design
- Booz Allen Hamilton|National Competitive RFP | National
- Baker Tilly - Chicago | Pre Order Audit + Discount | 7,300 SF
- Baker Tilly - Madison | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 105,000 SF
- Home Chef | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 74,000 SF
- Keurig Dr. Pepper | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 350,000 SF
- Marathon Oil | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 499,000 SF
- PayPal | National Competitive RFP | National
- US Foods | Competitive RFP + Analysis | 159,000 SF
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Baker Tilly - Chicago
- Baker Tilly - Madison
- Edwards Elmhurst Health
- Home Chef
- Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Marathon Oil
- US Foods