Kimbel G. Clackson, Executive Vice President, has a long record of successfully guiding local, national and multi-national clients with their real estate needs. He applies his expertise focusing on commercial real estate transactions in the Greater Pittsburgh market which covers leasing and selling of industrial facilities, office buildings and land. Kim works closely with his local and national connections with whom he has built strong relationships as repeat business is key and many Greater Pittsburgh area tenants and landlords trust in his guidance.
With over 40 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Clackson’s broad experience includes market studies, location analysis, investment sales, tenant representation and landlord representation. In addition, he coordinates national multi-market lease and disposition assignments. He frequently conducts site searches for his clients and offers them insight into the best property choices to meet their site selection criteria.
Repeat business is key and many Greater Pittsburgh area tenants and landlords trust in his guidance.
Kim has been a real estate broker with CBRE since 1995 and he continues to be one of the top producers each year, both in the Pittsburgh office, as well as placing in the top 200 producers in the Americas in CBRE’s Recognition Awards.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kim began his real estate career in 1981, working in the family business in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. In 1985, Kim and his wife, Donna, made their permanent home in Pittsburgh while he worked as a top producer at Grubb & Ellis. Looking for new challenges is what led him to join CBRE.
Prior to working in the real estate industry, Kim was a professional hockey player for WHA and the NHL.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Pennsylvania Brokers/Appraisers
- Top Pittsburgh Industrial Producer 1987 to Present
- Top Ten Producer in the Pittsburgh Office
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 1989
- Consistently Qualifies for the CBRE National Recognition Conference
- Over 2,000 leases
- Over 600 building/land sales
- Over 25 million SF of space leased
- SIOR Light Industrial Deal of the Year 2016
- SIOR Office Lease of the Year "Fringe" 2017
- SIOR Industrial Sale of the Year 2017
- SIOR Light Industrial Lease of the Year 2017
- SIOR Land Sale of the Year 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Industrial 2019
- SIOR Build-to-Suit Light Industrial 2019
- SIOR Co-Broker of the Year - Industrial Land Sale 2019