Kevin provides real estate brokerage and consulting services to commercial real estate users. Kevin’s clients value his responsiveness, client-centered approach, and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Kevin focuses his practice on office users in Houston and also assists companies in connection with various real estate needs across the United States. Clients include law firms, private equity firms, investment banks, energy companies, logistics companies, chemical companies and professional services firms.
In 2007, Kevin began his commercial real estate career as an attorney in the real estate section of a large law firm. Kevin negotiated and managed real estate transactions representing clients in leasing, buying and selling assets.
The Houston Business Journal and NAIOP have recognized Kevin multiple times for work completed on behalf of clients.
Kevin is a member of the CBRE Law Firm Practice Group, comprised of select CBRE professionals who regularly represent Law Firms.
- Houston Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award – 2017
- Houston Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” – 2015, 2017, 2018
- NAIOP “Rising Star” for Tenant Representation – 2015
- NAIOP “Deal of the Year” – 2015
- Houston Business Journal “Landmark Award” – 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- The Center of Pursuit (Board of Directors)
- Anti-Defamation League (Board of Directors)
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
For a list of Clients and completed transactions, please contact Kevin at [email protected]