Kelly B. Woodruff IV is a Vice President in the Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services division at CBRE. He specializes in office tenant representation in the greater Austin area.
A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Kelly moved to San Antonio in 2009 to attend Trinity University, where he played Varsity Baseball.
Kelly joined CBRE’s Wheel Program in 2013 after graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. CBRE’s Wheel Program allowed Kelly to experience all of CBRE’s service lines over the span of 12 months. Upon completion, Kelly joined CBRE’s Occupier A&T team full-time.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Council of Austin, member
- Texas Real Estate Broker License
- Trinity University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration; Minor in Sports Management
- GE Flight Efficiency Services
- American Structure Point
- Kingstar Ventures
- rand* Construction
- Educational Testing Services