Ms. Enright leads CBRE’s Property Management group in the Mid-Atlantic region. She is charged with applying and maintaining leading edge thinking and practices in client management, leadership development, process improvement and property performance through CBRE’s policies, programs, and business processes. She also oversees the Receivership Practice for the Mid-Atlantic and has been the court appointed receiver for over 20 assets in the Washington, DC market.
Ms. Enright has over 27 years of experience, all in the Washington, DC market. She has been with CBRE since 2006 and prior to that was with Trammell Crow Company, CB Richard Ellis (as Insignia/ESG) and Lincoln Property Company.
- CBRE Property Management Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- U.S. Green Building Council (LEED Accredited Professional)
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute (inactive)
- CPM – Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management (inactive)
- RPA – Real Property Administrator, BOMI Institute
- Commonwealth of Virginia Salespersons License
- Masters of International Management, University of Maryland Global Campus
- BS in Business Marketing, Indiana University of Pennsylvania