As Director of Marketing, Kelly Conaway provides strategic leadership and direct oversight on all business development, design, communications and social and digital marketing initiatives for the firm’s Greater Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut and Long Island operations. Her responsibilities include leading a team of 14 marketing and design professionals while partnering with Management, Research and Americas Marketing to support business development, existing account management and brand expansion to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kelly was a Senior Marketing Coordinator for KlingStubbins and a Client Relations Manager for RMJM Hillier. Her responsibilities included graphic design for marketing collateral, preparing proposals and presentations for new business, coordinating design award submissions and facilitating community visioning workshops.
- CBRE Ambassador Award Winner, 2015
- CBRE Greater Philadelphia “Spirit” Award, 2014
- MORE Award Winner - "Leadership
Distinction Award - Marketing & Operations," 2013
- CBRE Greater Philadelphia "Special Teams
Player" Award, 2012
- CBRE Ambassador Award Nominee, 2010, 2007
- MORE Award Winner - "MVP -
- 2007 Best of Class Marketing - Internal
- MORE Award Winner - "Think Outside the
Box" Innovation Award recognizing the Philadelphia Marketing and Research Team, 2007
- CBRE Greater Philadelphia "Above and
Beyond" Service Award, 2006