Keith Mays is a Member of The Appraisal Institute with over 38 years of real estate appraisal, consulting and development experience. Mr. Mays is part of the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Atlanta office serving Kentucky and Tennessee. Mr. Mays has practiced extensively through the Southeast United States since 1981.
For the past eleven years, Mr. Mays has specialized in the valuation of professional and medical office property as well as investment grade retail, warehouse and multi-family properties. Mr. Mays has experience providing property valuations, consultations, appraisal reviews, market and rent studies, including Stark Law compliance studies, feasibility studies, litigation support and expert witness services.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Mays was a Director for Butler Burgher Real Estate Services providing valuation and consulting services throughout the Southeast U.S., and a Director with Salus Valuation Group providing valuation and consulting services for specialty medical properties in the region as well. Mr. Mays formed and owned Atlantic Appraisal Company, Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky from 1990 to 2003.
Mr. Mays served on the Lexington Fayette Urban County Planning and Zoning Commission from 1997 to 2003.
Formerly a member of the Fayette County Board of Tax Appeals.
Qualified Expert Witness in State and Federal Courts
- Appraisal Institute
Designated Member (MAI)
Past President, Bluegrass Chapter of The Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
State of Kentucky
State of Indiana
- University of Florida, Graduate of College of Architecture, School of Building Construction, Bachelors of Science
- University of Kentucky, Specialized Studies in Real Estate and Land Planning
- United States Marine Corps Reserve; Honorable Discharge
- Vine Center Office, Lexington, KY
- Eastland Shopping Center, Lexington, KY
- Patchen Village Mixed Use Development, Lexington, KY
- Kings Daughters Medical Pavilion, Frankfort, KY
- Coal Building Medical School, University of Pikeville, Pikeville, KY
- Medical Office Building, London, KY
- CentrePointe Parking Garage, Lexington, KY
- Chase Bank Building, Lexington, KY
- National City Bank, Lexington, Kentucky
- Siemens Worldwide, Louisville, KY
- Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park, Louisville, KY
- CTA Acoustics, Corbin, KY
- Regions Bank
- TD Bank
- Cantor Commercial Credit