Keith Collins joined CBRE in 1996 and is a Executive Vice President specializing in the sale of apartment properties. He has over 25 years’ experience in selling multifamily properties, having sold over $7.0 Billion in multifamily transactions. Keith is a member of CBRE Institutional Properties nationally and is partnered locally with Abe Appert, and Ted Abramson in Minneapolis.
Institutional Properties is comprised of more than 80 individuals who lead teams for the execution of significant capital market assignments.
- Keith has achieved the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation conferred by the CCIM Institute. He is a past President for the Minnesota/South Dakota CCIM Chapter.
- Keith has been honored as one of the top sales professionals in the Minneapolis office. Over the past ten years he has been a frequent CBRE Chairman’s Club recipient.
- Recipient of the coveted 2015 Bob Jackson Award for Leadership, Integrity and Loyalty.
- Top 225 Producer in 2014 and 2016, and Top #4 Producer in 2018.
- Top 10% Americas in 2018 and 2019.
- Minnesota Multi-Housing Association Member
- National Multi-Housing Council Associate Member
- Holds a Real Estate Salesperson License in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Keith holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Marketing from the University of St. Thomas.
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (RREEF)
- Dominium Inc.
- Equity Residential
- Healey Ramme
- L & B Realty
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Levin Realty Advisors
- Reactor, Ltd.
- Real Estate Equities
- Ryan Companies
- Sentinel Real Estate
- Sterling Property Trust
- Steven Scott Management
- The Excelsior Group
- The Laramar Group
- Trammell Crow Companies
- Village Green
- Walton Street Capital
- Waterton Residential
- Weidner Apartment Homes