K.C. Tenukas is a Senior Vice President in Tampa, Florida for CBRE. K.C. has more than 13 years’ experience working in the Tampa Bay market.
In addition to tenant representation, K.C. has worked on several significant Class A office projects on the agency leasing side, ground up mixed use developments, multi-market lease transactions, build-to-suits, and advisory services to real estate investment groups. He has completed more than 5.5 million-sq.-ft. of commercial real estate transactions since 2005.
In 2016, K.C. was awarded the NAIOP Office Deal of the Year and most recently advised AAA as part of a Tampa Bay expansion and consolidation resulting in the construction of Renaissance Park IV (150,000 SF relocation/consolidation/new construction).
- Centene | 100,000 SF | Tenant-Relocation
- AAA | 150,000 SF | Tenant-New Construction/Relocation
- Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick | 50,000 SF | Tenant
- TQL | 40,000 SF | Tenant-HQ Lease
- Wilson HCG | 20,000 SF | Tenant-HQ Lease
- Aspire Financial | 20,000 SF | Tenant-HQ Lease
- Avon Old Farms Class of 2000 Agent
- Derrick Brooks Charities
- The Brian Bill Foundation
- Brandeis University, Bachelor of Economics and American Studies
- Avon Old Farms – Class of 2000
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida