Katrena Baptist joined the CBRE | Raleigh team in November 2018 as a Real Estate Manager. Katrena is responsible for the operations of Class A office, office/flex, as well as retail properties. Responsibilities include the day-to-day management of the properties, preparation of annual operating budgets, financial reporting, property owner contact, and tenant relations.
Katrena has over nine (9) years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. Prior to joining CBRE | Raleigh, Katrena worked as a Property Manager for RDU International Airport, managing, leasing and providing project management oversight for over 1 million square feet of Class A/B office, warehouse, airline club, cargo, ticket counter and holdroom spaces. Katrena began her career in Commercial Property Management as a Property Administrative Assistant with a REIT that owned, managed, and developed grocery-anchored shopping centers. Katrena brings a diverse background in property management with experience in residential, commercial and aviation, giving her a unique perspective and well-rounded approach to management.
- Member - Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Candidate - Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Member - Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member - Project Management Institute (PMI, NCPMI)
Sample Client List
- Starwood Property Trust
- First Southwest Properties
- Family Video Movie Club
- North Carolina Central University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Concentration Management