Katie Colgan is currently the Real Estate Manager for the Harold Washington Library located in Chicago, Illinois.
She has been with CBRE since 2013 and brought with her five years of commercial real estate management experience. During her career, she has managed a combination of retail, office, assembly and industrial properties. Her extensive knowledge in commercial real estate makes her a substantial resource for the LFM business line.
Before joining CBRE, Katie worked as District Office Manager in the 112th Legislative District for the Illinois House of Representatives. She was the advance lead on numerous high profile political fundraisers, community event and legislative strategies over her decade tenure.
Katie’s dedicated and diverse professional experience brings creativity, commitment and a high level of experience to every project she encounters.
She is also an award winning fine arts photographer, marathoner & triathlete as well as an avid Chicago Cubs fan.
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Missouri Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Chicago BOMA
- TOBY BOMA Local & Regional Winner (2021)
- TOBY BOMA Local & Regional Winner (2020)
- Chicago CBRE Charity Bash Executive Chair (2019-Present)
- Chicago DE&I Recruitment Co-Chair (2020-Present)
- Chicago CBRE Cares Vice-Chair (2019-Present)
- CBRE St. Louis Women’s Network Committee Co-Chair (2016-2018)
- CBRE St. Louis Rising Professionals Lead (2014-2018)
- CBRE St. Louis NEC Lead (2014-2016)
- HMM Candidate (2016)
- Team Player of the Year Award (2015)
- Mystery Shopper Award 100% (2015)
- Mystery Shopper Award 100% (2014)
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale – BA Political Science
- Bental Kennedy
- The City of Chicago
- Crow Holdings Capital
- CW Capital Asset Management, LLC
- StreamCo, LLC
- Slate Properties
- TA Associates Realty
- TH Real Estate