Katie Colgan is currently the Real Estate Manager for the Harold Washington Library located in Chicago, Illinois.
Katie has been with CBRE since 2013 and brought with her five years of real estate management experience. During her career, she has managed a combination of retail, office and industrial properties. Her extensive knowledge in commercial real estate makes her a substantial resource for the Asset Services Division.
Before joining CBRE, Katie worked as District Office Manager in the 112th Legislative District for The Illinois House of Representatives. She was the advance lead on numerous high profile political fundraisers, community events and legislative strategies over her decade tenure.
Katie’s dedicated and diverse professional experience brings creativity, commitment and a high level of experience to every project she encounters.
She is also an award winning fine arts photographer, marathoner & triathlete as well as an avid Chicago Cubs fan.
Professional Affiliations / Achievements
- Team Player of the Year Award (2015)
- Mystery Shopper Award 100% (2014)
- Mystery Shopper Award 100% (2015)
- Illinois Licensed Broker
- Missouri Licensed Salesperson
- Chicago CREW
- Chicago BOMA
- CBRE Women’s Network Committee Delegate
- CBRE NEC Lead
- CBRE St. Louis Rising Professionals Lead
- HMM Candidate (2016)
- CPM Candidate (IREM)
- Apprentice Program (BOMA)
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale – BA Political Science
- Crow Holdings Capital
- CW Capital Asset Management, LLC
- Bentall Kennedy
- StreamCo, LLC
- Slate Properties
- TA Associates Realty
- TH Real Estate TIAA