Katherine Williamson, is a Senior Valuation Associate for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services and is based in Dallas, Texas. Ms. Williamson joined CBRE in May 2018 and covers the South-Central Region for the Seniors Housing Group. Clients she has served include a broad base of regional and national commercial banks, REITs, property owners, and operating and development companies.
Ms. Williamson’s experience includes the estimation of values for active adult communities, independent and assisted living communities, assisted living residences, memory care communities, and skilled nursing facilities. She also has experience in conducting market studies for prospective investors, developers, or financiers.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Trainee Appraiser in Texas
- Marlboro College Graduate School, M.B.A.
- Sustainability and Management
- Eckerd College, B.A.
- Major –Environmental Science
- Minor –Biology
- Capital One Bank
- Key Bank
- Pacific Premier Bank
- First Security Bank
- Affiliated Bank
- Lloyd Jones Capital
- Celtic Bank
- Stride Bank
- Lubbock National Bank
- First National Bank Texas
- Healthcare Appraisers, Inc.
- National Exchange Bank and Trust
- Denison Development and Construction