Katherine is part of CBRE’s Corporate Communications, where she creates a wide variety of internal communications for CBRE’s executive leaders and departments. She is skilled in developing and executing communication plans, as well as creating employee-directed messages, content for the company’s Global Employee Intranet, presentations and other executive-level marketing and communication material.
Since joining CBRE in 1995, Katherine has served the company in a variety of roles. Prior to joining Corporate Communications, she was the Communications & Media Manager for the Arizona region, one of CBRE's largest markets. In this role, she was responsible for executing media relations, advertising and public relations strategies through the creation and delivery of internal and external communications supporting and promoting the company’s market-leading position.
Before assuming the role of Communications & Media Manager, Katherine held the positions of Marketing Manager, where she led the Phoenix Marketing Center, and Marketing Services Coordinator. Prior to that time, Katherine was a Marketing Specialist for one of CBRE’s top producing Phoenix-area industrial teams.
Katherine got her start at CBRE as a Project Coordinator for the firm’s highly specialized Telecommunications Group, which provided site acquisition service in the build-out of PCS cell phone networks in three states.
- 2013 – Present National chairperson for CBRE Birthday Cakes & More for Homeless Children
- 2003 – 2013 Local chairperson for CBRE Birthday Cakes & More for Homeless Children
- 2011 – 2012 Co-chair of CBRE PurSUIT of SUCCESS business clothing drive
- 2007 National Communications Most Valuable Player Award – CBRE
- 2006 Above & Beyond Winner of the Year – CBRE, Phoenix
- 2003 First Quarter Leadership Award – CBRE, Phoenix
- 2002 First and Second Quarter Above & Beyond Award – CBRE, Phoenix
- 2001 Founders’ Award – Childhelp USA
- 2001 First Quarter Extra Mile Award – CBRE, Phoenix
- 2000 Marketing Superior Contribution Award – CBRE, Phoenix
- 2000 First Quarter Extra Mile Award – CBRE, Phoenix
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2001 to Present - Maintains Active Arizona Real Estate License
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Fashion Merchandising and Promotion