Kate Leverson is a Marketing Manager in the Pacific Northwest, serving the greater Seattle area as part of CBRE’s Northwest Marketing team.
Kate is responsible for all business development marketing and communication activities in the Puget Sound, and is the primary contact and director for all business development projects in the Greater Seattle area. She works with management, research and an in-house team of designers, writers and contractors to ensure that our client facing professionals receive outstanding support in their business pursuits.
Kate began her career in residential real estate in 2011 as an Advertising Coordinator with John L. Scott. In this role, she was responsible for developing, creating and maintaining marketing plans and materials for prospective buyers and sellers. She then worked as a Marketing Specialist for CMG Financial, developing and implementing strategies and projects in alignment with national corporate standards.
Most recently, Kate was the in-house Marketing Coordinator at Tarragon. As the primary contact for all marketing efforts, Kate oversaw and managed all marketing projects from conception to execution, ensuring that all materials were delivered on deadline and all processes and procedures were meticulously followed. Kate’s expertise in project management, communications, search engine optimization and strategic planning helped push the company towards being named the NAIOP Developer of the year for Washington State.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- NAIOP Washington State
- Summer Social Committee Co-Chair, 2019-Present
- MarCom Committee Chair, 2017-2019
- United Way of Pierce County - Volunteer
- The Forgotten Children’s Fund - Volunteer
- Delta Mu Delta International Business Honor Society
- CBRE Cares Committee Member
- CBRE Women’s Network Member
- Plymouth State University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration & Professional Communications with a concentration in Marketing.