Karl Wiedenman joined the Industrial & Logistics group in the Milwaukee office of CBRE in 2008. Karl focuses on assisting landlords and tenants alike, specializing in sales and leasing of industrial properties throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Karl also works with a variety of clients in multiple markets including local, regional, national and international.
Upon graduation, Karl embarked on a career as a successful entrepreneur and account executive. After winning a number of sales awards as a top producer at InPro Corporation, he was recruited by Service Financial, LLC as the Director of Commercial Lending and Sales.
- Represented Werner Electric in 80,000 SF and 10,000 SF purchases
- Represented Inland American Real Estate Trust / Wirtz Beverage in a 120,000 SF long-term lease
- Represented InPro Corporation in the purchase of properties totaling 205,000 SF
- Represented Brew City Paintball / Inland American Real Estate Trust in a 44,000 SF long-term lease
- Represented Reynolds Machine / First Industrial Realty Trust in a 100,510 SF long-term lease
- Represented Marek/BSI in a 61,000 SF sale transaction at Cheney Drive in Waukesha, WI
- Represented Marek in a 48,000 SF lease in West Allis, WI
- Represented Culligan in a 48,000 SF sale at 1801 Pewaukee Road in Waukesha
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW) Industrial Deal of the Year 2013
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin (CARW), Member
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA), Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member
- Milwaukee Athletic Club, New Member Selection Committee and Board of Directors
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor’s Degree (Organizational Communications Major)
- CenterPoint Properties
- Inland American Real Estate Trust, Inc.
- Target Corporation
- Werner Electric
- Hajoca Corporation
- InPro Corporation
- International Moulding, Inc.
- Dunkin' Donuts
- FirstGroup America, Inc.
- Sanborn Tube Sales of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Beyer Construction
- The Marek Group
- Ryder International
- Culligan International
- Wirtz Beverage
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- First Supply, Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton
- Cree Lighting