Karen Rivera has been involved in commercial real estate since 1999 and is currently a Real Estate Manager with CBRE. Over the course of Karen’s career she has managed a diverse portfolio which included retail, industrial and office properties in Albuquerque and southern New Mexico. In addition Karen was responsible for managing the transition of the City Centre Complex from an income producing property to an institutional, owner occupied facility.
Karen’s extensive experience in commercial real estate has given her expert knowledge in construction management, budgeting and reporting, government building management and tenant relations. Karen’s experience coupled with CBRE’s extensive network of professionals and unmatched resources allow her to ensure that each client’s real estate goals are consistently exceeded.
- BOMA New Mexico (Building Owners and Managers Association)
Served in various capacities on the Executive Committee of BOMA New Mexico since 2006, and has served on various BOMA International committees since 2008.
- North I-25 Business Association - Member since 2009 and named to a seat on the Executive Committee in 2010.
- Browning Business College
- BOMA Property Education Courses
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses