As a Senior Project Manager with CBRE, Kara believes that the most successful projects are a true team effort, creating a collaborative environment within the project team. She brings nearly 25 years of experience in architecture, design, and project management. Having focused on corporate office projects throughout her career, Kara is uniquely positioned to manage all aspects of corporate projects, including pre-lease advisory, master budget and schedule development, design and construction oversight, and move coordination. Her work experience includes projects under 500 SF, to over 100,000 SF.
Kara has a reputation for developing long-standing, successful relationships with clients. Prior to joining CBRE, Kara spent 18 years in the architecture and design industry, including 13 years at IA Interior Architects’ Chicago office. At IA, her clients included Liberty Mutual Insurance, for which she managed projects throughout the United States. With a history of managing projects outside of her base in the Chicago area, she excels at coordinating project teams across distances.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S.; Interior Design
- Donnelley Financial Solutions | Office Relocation in Denver, CO | 13,000 SF
- Donnelley Financial Solutions | Office Relocation to Downers Grove, IL | 22,000 SF
- RR Donnelley | Photography Studio in Toronto, ON | 14,000 SF
- LSC Communications | Office Relocation in Nashville, TN | 13,000 SF
- RR Donnelley | Corporate Divestiture Office Moves | Over 30 projects
- Donnelley Financial Solutions | Office Right-Size in Cleveland, OH | 9,000 SF
- Donnelley Financial Solutions
- RR Donnelley
- LSC Communications
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Booz Allen Hamilton