Kaione Crabb is an Associate with CBRE Industrial & Logistics in Hawaii. Mr. Crabb specializes in both Agency and Occupier leasing representation throughout Oahu.
Mr. Crabb has a thorough understanding of the Hawaii market bringing a unique capability to his clients. His delivery of information and expertise sets him apart by providing highly accurate market research via our property database, rent comparables and demographic reports. This ability to offer such a wide range of services to his clients confirms that CBRE is the real estate leader in the Hawaii market.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Crabb was an associate at Colliers International, where he handled industrial leasing and industrial sales assignments across Oahu. Prior to Colliers, Kaione worked as an advisor for a private company that participated in multiple government defense contracting programs.
After completing three years of industrial tenant representation assignments, Kaione is actively pursuing and building a portfolio of industrial landlord representation listings on Oahu.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Hawaii
- University of California, Various courses completed
- Associate of Science, Colorado School of Trades
- Punahou School, Honolulu, Hawaii
Past Significant Assignments
- Kamehameha Schools; 1,400,000 sq. ft. industrial portfolio
- Over $5 million in sales in 2018 in multiple states including California
- Former Covan Site, 40,000+ SF