Justin Hirsch leads the Land Services team in CBRE’s Greenville office where he helps people buy and sell land. He offers unique insight, experience and solutions to serve the real estate needs of both private individuals and institutional clients with land acquisitions and dispositions. He focuses on advisory and transaction services, consulting, valuation, and development of raw land and entitled properties.
Justin is unsurpassed in his local market expertise and is able to create value for his clients by utilizing his industry relationships and expertise in the areas of research, marketing, valuation, and site selection. He has an extensive knowledge of the single-family and multifamily residential development market, with experience in negotiating development deals for builders, developers, and land owners.
Previously, Justin has worked with several local and regional lenders to create management and disposition strategies for their REO assets and successfully broker the sale of those assets.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, Justin worked as a Graduate Assistant in the Master of Real Estate Development Program under Dr. Terry Farris and Dr. Neil Waller of Clemson University, focusing on market analysis, financial feasibility, and other research related items in the real estate industry.
- Clemson University, Master’s Degree in Real Estate Development
- Clemson University, Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management with an Emphasis in Real Estate
- Licensed Broker in South Carolina and North Carolina
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Update Executive Committee & Program Chair
- Graduate of ULI’s Sustainable Leadership Institute – 2013
- Member of the South Carolina Golf Course Ratings Panel
- Greenville Business Magazine’s Best and Brightest 35 and Under Award – 2014
- CBRE Greenville’s Top Producer in 2015
- Member of CBRE’s nation-wide specialty Land Services Group