Josh McDonald serves as the First Vice President of the Institutional Multifamily Investment Service’s Northwest team based in Portland, Oregon. With over 13 years of multifamily real estate experience, his extensive understanding as an investor, developer, owner and manager across the northwest and internationally, as well as his proficiency in marketing and contract negotiations, make Josh a genuine value-add for the CBRE team.
Since Josh joined CBRE’s multifamily Pacific Northwest team he has been involved in over thirty transactions totaling over $1.5B in multifamily sales.
Prior to joining CBRE, Josh spent over a decade on the principal side at Rhapsody Management Services based in Toronto Canada and Holland Partner Group based in Vancouver, WA.
- 2017 CoStar Power Broker Award
- 2018 Commercial Association of Brokers Award- Multifamily Team of the Year
- 2018 CBRE Top 10 Producer Award
- University of Washington, Bachelors of Arts
- LaSalle, 566 units, $141,750,000
- Holland Holdings IV Portfolio, 2,139 units, $324,500,000
- One Jefferson, 358 units, $78,000,000
- Evergreen Park, 369 units, $56,750,000
- Sunshine Dairy Land, 1.19 acres, $8,100,000
- Crosspointe, 200 units, $28,800,000
- Riverpointe, 228 units, $33,200,000
- Range, 132 units, $30,500,000
- Witham Hill Oaks, 420 units, $56,000,000
- Brookside 112, 369 units, $71,500,000
- Trio Pointe, 240 units, $58,500,000
- Bridgetown Lofts, 149 units, $55,000,000
- Attwell Off Main, 165 units, $45,000,000
- Sanctuary, 182 units, $59,200,000
- Creekside Village, 132 units, $29,000,000
- Sienna Lofts, 75 units, $14,000,000
- The Uptown, 167 units, $56,750,000