Jordana Pollack is a Transaction Manager on the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The Team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
As a Transaction Manager, Jordana specializes in multi-market industrial and office transactions and provides essential market data and analyses for real estate transactions for clients such as Acosta, Ferguson Enterprises and Novolex. Jordana interacts with local field brokers (nationally and globally) to gather and evaluate competitive market data needed for clients’ real estate decisions, tracks critical lease dates and manages various administrative duties for the accounts. As a key player on newer accounts, she helps manage the onboarding of the client’s data and the overall transition process.
- Arctic Glacier | 150± Locations | North America Account Management
- Ferguson Enterprises | 1400± Locations | Global Account Management
- Novolex Holdings | 130± Locations | Global Account Management
- Acosta | 200± Locations | National Account Management
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Bachelor of Business Administration, The George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Arctic Glacier