Jordan Lee, MAI, is a Vice President for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services and is part of the National Seniors Housing & Healthcare Group. Mr. Lee has been active in the real estate valuation industry for more than 15 years, completing assignments throughout the United States, with a primary specialization in Seniors Housing & Healthcare assets.
As part of the Seniors Housing & Healthcare practice at CBRE, Mr. Lee focuses solely on valuation and advisory services for seniors housing assets, including active adult, independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC). Valuation and advisory services have included third-party appraisals, purchase price allocations, market studies, litigation support, estate planning and feasibility analyses. Clients served include lenders, local and national investment firms, property owners, development and operating companies, commercial and investment banks, and private equity firms.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Lee was a Senior Appraiser at Aaron Brown & Associates (formerly James Brown and Associates), a specialty seniors housing valuation and advisory firm. Preceding Aaron Brown & Associates, Mr. Lee worked for Powell Valuation, a commercial real estate valuation firm with a primary focus in the States of Oregon and Washington, working on a wide-array of properties including multifamily, office, retail, residential subdivision, special use and industrial assets.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- MAI designation (Appraisal Institute)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Oregon, Washington and California
- Willamette University, B.A.
- Relevant Appraisal Institute Coursework:
- Fundamentals of Separating Real, Personal Property and Intangible Assets
- Advanced Applications
- Advanced Income Capitalization
- Advanced Sales Comparison & Cost Approaches
- Appraisal of Medical Office Buildings
- Forecasting Revenue
- Comparative Analysis
- The Discounted Cash Flow Model: Concepts, Issues and Apps.
- Analyzing Distressed Real Estate
- Bank of the West
- US Bank
- BBVA Compass
- Key Bank
- The Private Bank
- East West Bank
- Western Alliance Bank
- Umpqua Bank
- Grand Point Bank
- Banner Bank
- Commercial Bank of California
- Columbia Bank
- Zions Bank